Onsite Measurement & Inspection
At your request for a quotation, a qualified representative will visit your site via appointment, to measure your needs. Prior to the installation of structural steel, your representative will re-visit your site to inspect that all conditions are acceptable for the steel installation.
What to Expect at Your Onsite Measure
We will complete the following:
- Arrive on time as per your booking
- Conduct a thorough consultation with the client
- Preliminary measure to determine project scope and required materials
- Calculate a cost estimate for the client
- Conduct a final check measure onsite and confirm the quote
- Provide a range of design, fabrication and installation options
Recently Completed Projects by DAM Structural Steel
Structural Steel for ABC Tissue
25 metre high columns weighing 8 ton each
We were pleased to complete this steel project for ABC Tissue, as part of their manufacturing expansion.
Steel Frame at Campbelltown Stadium
Working with Campbelltown Council
This was a small job for DAM Structural Steel, nonetheless – we give every project the same level of attention to detail.
Reasons to Choose DAM
One Central Contact
Deal directly with your Site Manager for the entirety of your project.
We are a family owned and operated company that values your feedback.
We handle the job from start to end with our own workers and equipment on-site.